Don't use Word to write invoices for your freelance business
Are you writing your invoices using Microsoft Word or a similar app that just wasn't made for the task?
If yes, then these issues will be familiar to you:
- There's so much to fill out for every invoice every time: invoice number, invoice date, customer info, VAT number
- Exporting PDFs from Word takes forever
- Organizing all those Word documents is a pain
- You need to manually calculate the invoice amount and VAT percentages
- Invoice templates for Word just aren't that great-looking
If you would like to spend your time doing work you enjoy or is billable rather than wasting time in Word, take a look at Cakedesk.
#Cakedesk, the invoicing app for freelancers
Cakedesk is an invoicing app for freelancers that's free to download. It's super fast and easy to use and there's no subscription lock-in or monthly fees.
- Keep track of unpaid invoices
- See who your most valuable clients are
- Write proposals that close deals
- Create invoices/proposals in multiple languages
- And much more!